AWS Infrastructure Architect
CYR3CON is changing the face of cybersecurity – using artificial intelligence to allow companies to preempt cyberattacks. Based on solid science established from years of R’n D originally funded by the DoD and intelligence community, CYR3CON has prevented numerous attacks against its F500 clientele and has rapidly grown in 2018 – and continues to accelerate this year.
- CYR3CON is looking for an innovative engineer to manage its growing AWS-based cloud-infrastructure to ensure reliable and secure 365/24/7 delivery to global clients through our SaaS-based platform.
- Maintain, build-out, and improve the existing AWS-based infrastructure to avoid service interruptions, mitigate bottlenecks, increase resiliency and reliability while reducing costs and maintaining flexibility for future implementations as much as possible.
- Looking for folks who are very goal-oriented yet can think out of the box to ensure our customers get the best possible service.
- Must be a team player working with a highly-skilled team. AWS certification of some type and familiarity with cloud security, IT-security/ BlueTeaming is required.
- Prior work in product management and knowledge of CIS and other compliance requirements is a plus.
Small teams, student workers, and fast turn-around projects means there will be high stakes on the quality and efficiency of your work. Your “startup mindset” is crucial: you must be highly flexible and the hardworking, DIY, problem-problem-solving type. Stay focused and driven towards company’s goals and do your part to make us all succeed. Forget the big-company hierarchy and bureaucracy – this is an elite and exciting hi-tech startup that grows up fast, but relishes in the startup-qualities of flexibility and velocity.
Package includes benefits and valuable stock options. Position will be located in Tempe, Arizona (near Phoenix) – a very hip college town and home of Arizona State University – voted the most innovative university in America. Low cost of living in one of the largest and fastest growing American metro areas. Remote work possible for select applicants with training sessions on location. U.S. citizenship or permanent residency a plus.
Please complete the form and attach a copy of your resume. We will contact applicants whose experience and educational backgrounds match our qualifications. Thank you for your interest in joining the CYR3CON team.